WordPress One on One Coaching Classes
Welcome to our Complete WordPress One on One Training Class! In this class, we’ll tell you all the ins and outs of WordPress and how you can make the most out of it for your own WordPress-based website.
Creating your own WordPress website isn’t as difficult and complicated as you might have come to believe. In fact, you can set up a responsive website in a short amount of time with WordPress. One on One Training Course will equip you with the tools and techniques needed to set up an interactive personal or business website with WordPress.
With Srmehran WordPress One on One Training Course, you won’t have to rely on Freelance web developers or Website Development agencies for creating a website. You’d be able to do that easily, all by yourself.
Get In-depth WordPress Knowledge from our WordPress Experts
From WordPress Installation and management to creating and managing a site that looks responsive on all Desktop and mobile web browsers, this course would cover the details of everything that you’d ever need to know when it comes to creating a website with WordPress.
Our experienced instructors at Srmehran Training course know how to make things simple and fun for beginners. Whether you are just getting started with WordPress or you feel like you have advanced WordPress knowledge, this course has something for everyone. So, if you want to take your WordPress knowledge and skills to a whole new level, we suggest you enroll yourself in this course at once.
By the end of this course, you’d be given an authentic Srmehran certification with a Unique ID that would be displayed on the official Srmehran website.
Why Enroll in WordPress One on One Training Course?
One on One WordPress Training is the best way of making the most out of your WordPress learning experience in record time. There are many online courses and group classes out there that you can join, but it is obvious that the results that you can get with one on one training are just not possible with anything else.
Here are some of the reasons why we believe that online one on one training for WordPress would be the best choice for you
- You won’t miss out on anything. All the lectures would be delivered to you as per your personal availability
- You’d be able to interact with the Instructive in a more clear and focused way
- You won’t have to worry about competition
- It would be a personalized learning experience
- There would be very little distractions for you during the class
- You’d be taught and judged based on your own level of ability rather than that of the average of a whole class
- Since you are going to be the only one learning, the timing and syllabus completion speed would easily be adjusted as per your convenience.
These are just some of the benefits that you get with one on one training classes. You’d be able to set up your own goals in terms of your learning experience and there would be no one there to judge your pace of learning. Our proficient WordPress instructors would stand by your side until you have learned everything you thought you would with this course.
What to Expect from Srmehran One on One WordPress Training
This course is all about equipping beginner WordPress users with the tools and technologies needed to create a responsive & interactive website design in a short amount of time. This course covers all the minutiae of WordPress Website creation and management that you need to know.
Here are the particulars that this course has to offer
- Real-Time work on Front-End Page Builders Like Elementor Pro, WP-Baker
- Using SEO Plugins on your WordPress Site
- Integrating Social Media Platforms with your WordPress Site
- The course would be covered in 5 Languages (English, Hindi, Spanish, French, and urdu)
- Access to 5 Themes and WordPress Plugins with free Lifetime Access
And so much more! This course would be your only stop for learning all there is to learn about WordPress. We have made sure that this course is flexible and customizable as per the convenience of each person learning this course.
WordPress One on One Training Course Contents
Although this course is all about building and managing a WordPress website, there is so much more to it than just website development. This course will tell you how you can install and then manage your WordPress dashboard in an effective way. Here are the complete details of the course contents for this course
- Setting up the most economical and secure server and hosting for your website
- Create a Responsive WordPress Website that looks good on any browser
- Navigate around the entire WordPress dashboard and the complete details of all the different sections of the CMS
- Understand different types of theme and plugins and how to upload/install them from Dashboard as well as cPanel
- Create a static homepage that is useful for most of the websites, or a blog like a homepage that is useful for bloggers
- Learn how to create posts and pages, and most importantly, know the difference between the two
- Create and use post categories and tags in the correct manner and understand how these can create problems at the search engines if used incorrectly
- How to protect your WordPress website from spammers and hackers
- How to Import and Export data and take Back-up from C-panel as well as Dashboard
- Woo-commerce store setup and upload product from Dashboard
- How to optimize WordPress site for speed (images optimize, setup cache plugin, CDN use)
- Three months of free support from your tutor as well as our developer team in case if you get any trouble
No matter how you look at it, personalized One on One training is always a better option because you get a learning experience that would be tailored towards your own learning pace. Srmehran One on One WordPress Training course would be all you need to create and manage a responsive WordPress website all by yourself.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll yourself in Srmehran One on One WordPress Training course right now and take your WordPress skills to a whole new level.
Note:- Invoice of $99 will be sent manually to make payment before starting the classes