Terms and conditions are a fundamental part of each website, because they have great advantages both for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. Putting it in a pop-up window reduces probability for users to leave the page.
YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup Premium 1.1.0
- *Download verified by Comodo Secure
- *1 year of updates.
- *All product under GPL License Means Unlimited Domain use .
- *100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor
- *We Purchase And Download From Original Authors.
- *These are exactly the same files (Plugin/Theme) distributed by the author, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
- *Srmehranclub is not affiliated or in any way related to third-party developers or trademark owners, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WooThemes, etc.
Putting Terms and Conditions into your website is one of the best moves a site owner might make, because they can protect a website, especially an e-commerce, from possible legal disputes.
Yet, adding Terms and Conditions into checkout page is highly risky because it might induce customers to leave the page and interrupt the transaction. YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of legal information in a modal window and so make its consultation quicker and simpler, besides offering a better service to your customers without compromising the transaction itself.