Many are the reasons that drive users to abandon their carts: the absence of immediate capital, or maybe a sudden distraction that lets you forget what you were doing. Luckily, with some tailored solutions YITH WooCommerce Recovered Abandoned Cart can help you to remind your customers what they left and encourage them to complete their purchase process.
YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart Premium 1.1.5
- *Download verified by Comodo Secure
- *1 year of updates.
- *All product under GPL License Means Unlimited Domain use .
- *100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor
- *We Purchase And Download From Original Authors.
- *These are exactly the same files (Plugin/Theme) distributed by the author, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
- *Srmehranclub is not affiliated or in any way related to third-party developers or trademark owners, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WooThemes, etc.
|License||GPLv2 or later|
YITH WooCommerce Recovered Abandoned Cart can help you to remind your customers what they left and encourage them to complete their purchase process.
Firstly, creating a loyalizing system, and sending coupons or customized emails to make your user come back. For those unregistered guests, if they write their email address during the purchase process, you will be free to contact them with a small reminder about what they still have in their cart.
Moreover, if your e-commerce site is visited by many customers of different countries, you will also be able to set the sending of an automatic email in the related language.
- Set the span of time after which consider the cart abandoned
- List of all abandoned carts
- Send an email to each user with an abandoned cart
- Customize the content of the email
- Add dynamically the information of the users and their abandoned carts in the email
- Users with a specific WordPress role can recover the abandoned carts
- Delete all the abandoned carts after a specific number of hours
- Non-registered users can also recover their carts
- Administrators can receive a notification email when an abandoned cart becomes a purchase
- Create different kinds of emails for your users
- Send emails automatically after a certain amount of time
- Add coupons to each configured email type
- Complete list of all abandoned carts and their information
- Logs of every email recovered by the plugin
- Advanced reports about:
conversion rate of abandoned cats in purchase order
visits from sent emails
carts recovered and transformed in purchase orders
number of abandoned carts
- WPML compatibility: you can recover the domain on which carts are abandoned to customize emails with the related languages set in your shop
WITH THE PREMIUM VERSION OF THE PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Recover carts of certain users
set them a particular role, and your strategy will give benefits only to those special users.
- Save guests’ carts
contact passing guests that have added products to their carts and convert them in customers!
- Receive a notification for each recovered order
if an abandoned cart becomes a purchase, you will get a direct email notification.
- Link a customized template to any cart
change the content and select manually the email you want to send.
- Add your coupons to emails
create the winning weapon to persuade your users to purchase immediately.
- Schedule the sending of emails for your customers
remind them what they left unfinished, and persuade them to complete the purchase.
- Take advantage of wpml
the powerful multi-language system lets you recognize the domain of the users and, once preset, lets you send an email in their languages.
- Track sent emails
the date in which you sent them and the id of the abandoned carts.
- Supervise the most important information
thanks to reports about the abandoned carts, those recovered, the percentage of cart conversion and a lot more.
- Take advantage of the wpml compatibility
you are free to easily translate the plugin with the powerful wpml tool.
- Upload via FTP:
Unzip the zip archive you have downloaded on your computer. Upload the folder to your server via FTP to the plugins directory on your WordPress installation (wp-content > plugins).
- Upload via WordPress Admin
Go to your WordPress admin panel, and then to the Plugins voice. Click on “Add New” and then upload the zip file of the plugin with the “Upload Plugin” button you can find in the top of the screen.
This plugin works only if WooCommerce is installed and active.