How many times have you been compelled to share your site administration panel with operators who take care of your shop? Now you can prevent this by installing and activating YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce. Few clicks and your shop can be managed from a section accessible from the frontend of your site. You can work on any WooCommerce section, with an elegant and professional graphic interface.
YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager Premium 1.0.15
- *Download verified by Comodo Secure
- *1 year of updates.
- *All product under GPL License Means Unlimited Domain use .
- *100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor
- *We Purchase And Download From Original Authors.
- *These are exactly the same files (Plugin/Theme) distributed by the author, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
- *Srmehranclub is not affiliated or in any way related to third-party developers or trademark owners, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WooThemes, etc.
YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager offers the best and easiest solution for edit products without having to enter the admin area, allowing whoever you want to be able to perform delicate operations without having to enter the admin area and limiting mistakes, which will make you work faster. And thanks to the compatibility with our YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin you have the chance to extend these functions to each single vendor and make managing big market places a lot easier.
- Manage the shop from the frontend dashboard
- Choose the sections to enable in the frontend dashboard:
- Show a custom message when the user tries to access an unauthorized section
- Prevent all the shop managers from having access to the backend
- Edit the endpoints for all the dashboard sections manually
- 3 available skins for the frontend dashboard (possibility to view it as an integrated section of My account or as a custom full-screen page)
- Used in combination with YITH Multi Vendor, it allows vendors to manage their shops from the frontend dashboard
With This Plugin You Can:
- Enable Frontend Shop Management For Your Site
- Thanks To A Frontend Dashboard Accessible By Shop Managers
- Prevent All Shop Managers From Having Access To The Site Backend
- The Shop Can Be Managed From The Frontend Dashboard Only
- Choose Shop Sections To Enable In The Frontend
- Commissions, Coupons, Dashboard, Orders, Products, Reports
- Manage Unauthorized Access
- Showing A Custom Message When The User Tries To Access A Denied Section
- Enable WordPress Admin Bar
- For Shop Managers Accessing “Frontend Manager” Page
- Edit The Endpoints Of Each Section
- From The Plugin Settings Dashboard
- Choose The Skin To Be Used For The Dashboard
- Selecting The Best Solution For Your Needs
- Access The Frontend Dashboard Through The Menu Entries
- Available Both In The WordPress Bar And On My Account Page
- Using The Plugin In Combination With Multi Vendor You Can:
- Enable All Vendors To Access The Frontend Dashboard
- An Advanced Management With A Professional Graphic
- Choose Sections To Enable For Vendors
- Unauthorized Sections Won’t Show In The Dashboard
- Prevent All Vendors From Accessing WordPress Dashboard
- They Could Manage The Shop Only From The Frontend Dashboard
- Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
- Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, anc click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Frontend Manager page
By activating the plugin, the “Frontend Manager” page will be created on your site automatically.
Only administrator and shop manager users are allowed to access the page and manage the shop from the frontend.
Although set by default, you can select a different page of your site to allow accessing the frontend dashboard.
- To do it, follow these two steps:
Insert the shortcode [yith_woocommerce_frontend_manager] in the new page
Go to the plugin settings dashboard (YITH Plugins -> Frontend Manager) and select the page in the entry “Frontend Manager” page.
The plugin adds two entries to WordPress topbar and My Account page allowing administrator and shop manager to access the frontend dashboard quickly.
By default, all WooCommerce sections show in the “frontend dashboard”. However, you can choose to enable or disable each single section from the plugin settings dashboard. If used in combination with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor, the plugin allows choosing the sections to enable for vendors.
The access to the page used as “frontend dashboard” is limited to administrators and shop managers only. In the event of unauthorized access, the system prevents the user from any action showing a notification message. You can edit the message title and content from the plugin settings dashboard.