It happens that those customers leave the shop. Unless you give them the opportunity to book the product and leave a deposit, so that they can be sure that, thanks to that down payment, the wished product becomes their own and it will not be sold to others.
YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Premium 1.1.2
- *Download verified by Comodo Secure
- *1 year of updates.
- *All product under GPL License Means Unlimited Domain use .
- *100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script / Backdoor
- *We Purchase And Download From Original Authors.
- *These are exactly the same files (Plugin/Theme) distributed by the author, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
- *Srmehranclub is not affiliated or in any way related to third-party developers or trademark owners, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WooThemes, etc.
Leaving a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later taking your time: we all did it at least once, isn’t it true? Dynamics do not change: customers see a product in your e-commerce, they want it, but for various reasons they cannot purchase in that precise moment (generally because they do not have enough money available). And so, what happens?